Ryan J. Stevens aggressively defends major felony cases—including illegal drugs, homicide, violent crimes, repetitive felonies, sex crimes, aggravated DUI, theft, and many more—using a blend of aggressive tactics, diplomacy, negotiation, evidence suppression, and trial strategy. Mr. Stevens will develop a refined defense strategy for your individual case.
Major felony defense also requires strong trial skills. Mr. Stevens is a skilled trial attorney who is always unafraid to take a case to jury trial when a client so desires. Cross examination, trial advocacy, legal arguments – Mr. Stevens will give your Arizona felony case the commanding defense it deserves.
Just a few of Mr. Stevens recent results include:
- Aggravated Assault – NO COMPLAINT FILED AFTER MR. STEVENS INTERVENED
- Transportation of Marijuana for Sale on I-40, facing over 20 years prison, with a prior felony conviction – PROBATION, NO JAIL, AND PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE STATE
- Child Neglect – DISMISSED
- Aggravated DUI (involving a crash), facing up to 15 years at trial – 1.6 YEARS (PAROLE AT 1 YEAR 4 MONTHS)
- Transportation of Marijuana for Sale, convicted of felony in 2006 (while not represented by Mr. Stevens) – CONVICTION SET ASIDE (CLIENT RELEASED FROM I.C.E. DETENTION
Felony charges can change your life forever. Don’t wait to assert your rights. Don’t wait to protect your freedom. Don’t wait to speak to Mr. Stevens. Use the Contact Form on the right, or call the number at the top of the page. Now.