Drug crimes make up a huge portion of the major felony prosecutions in Arizona each year.
In Coconino County, and in particular Flagstaff, the intersection of two major interstates leads to drug courier profiling and drug arrests on local highways. Interstate 40 runs east/west; Interstate 17 runs north/south. Many of those arrested and charged with drug felonies in Coconino County, at the courthouse in Flagstaff, or in the Yavapai County Courthouse, are from out-of-state. So I’d like to take a moment to address what kinds of drug crimes exist in Arizona.
There are a lot of drug crimes in the Arizona statute books.
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of dangerous drugs
- Possession of narcotic drugs
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of marijuana for sale
- Possession of dangerous drugs for sale
- Possession of narcotic drugs for sale
- Transportation of marijuana for sale
- Transportation of dangerous drugs for sale
- Transportation of narcotic drugs for sale
- And more…
Anything above the following threshold amounts in Arizona is a serious felony offense for which you should consult with me immediately:
- Marijuana – 2 pounds
- Methamphetamine – 9 grams
- Amphetamine – 9 grams
- Cocaine – 9 grams (powder form); 750 milligrams (rock form)
- Heroin – 1 gram
- LSD – ½ milliliter (liquid form); 50 dosage units (blotter form)
- PCP – 4 grams or 50 milliliters
FREE CONSULTATIONS ON ALL ARIZONA FELONY DRUG CASES!
Location of your arrest/charges doesn’t matter! Call now or use the link at the top of this page. Coconino County Felony Drug Lawyer Certified in all Arizona State & Federal Courts.