Our Recent Results in Personal Injury:
Personal injury law is comprised of a complicated assortment of negligence law, damages, insurance policies, medical liens, subrogation claims, and technical negotiations. Due to the confidential nature of our cases, we are unable to report detailed information about our cases. However, here is a short summary of our successful work in personal injury law from 2011-2016:
- Motorcyclist serious injured after striking vehicle that pulled out in front of him – MAXIMUM INSURANCE POLICY LIMITS RECOVERED FOR CLIENT
- Pedestrian jogging through a crosswalk struck by a vehicle that went through a red light – MAXIMUM INSURANCE POLICY LIMITS RECOVERED FOR CLIENT
- Young girl suffered dog bite to her face – SIGNIFICANT HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE PAYOUT
- Family in vehicle struck by drunk driver, father killed – MAXIMUM INSURANCE POLICY LIMITS RECOVERED FOR SURVIVING FAMILY MEMBERS
- Woman injured as passenger in vehicle crashed by drunk driver – MAXIMUM INSURANCE POLICY LIMITS OBTAINED
NOTE: Our successful results do not guarantee a successful outcome in your legal matter.
Serious injury and wrongful death. You deserve justice.
Time is of the essence. Right after your accident, call Flagstaff’s personal injury lawyers at the Griffen & Stevens Law Firm, PLLC. We’ll get our investigators on your case right away. We won’t let valuable evidence slip away. And we will pursue your claim vigorously and aggressively. When we see an opportunity to obtain justice for you, we do not take “no” for an answer. We are aggressive. We are fearless. We obtain justice for you and your family.
Free consultation on all personal injury cases.
Call us or use our contact form today.