Bruce S. Griffen and Ryan J. Stevens defend countless misdemeanor cases year-round. Mr. Stevens utilizes his training and experience as a former felony and misdemeanor prosecutor to successfully defend every type of misdemeanor case in Arizona, including DUI and traffic offenses.
Griffen & Stevens have prevailed on numerous recent misdemeanor cases. Here are just a few examples of results obtained in 2015 thus far:
- Assault – “NOT GUILTY” AT TRIAL
- Assault – DISMISSED
- Disorderly Conduct – “NOT GUILTY” AT TRIAL (Flagstaff Municipal Court)
- Disorderly Conduct – “NOT GUILTY” AT TRIAL (Flagstaff Justice Court)
- Driving on Suspended License – “NOT GUILTY” AT TRIAL (Flagstaff Justice Court)
- DUI/DWI & Possession of Alcohol in a Commercial Motor Vehicle – DISMISSED
- Vicious Dog Bite Charge – DISMISSED
- DUI/DWI & Minor in Consumption of Alcohol – DISMISSED
- Reckless Driving – DISMISSED
- CDL Traffic Ticket – “NOT GUILTY” AT TRIAL
Griffen & Stevens Law Firm, PLLC aggressively defends misdemeanors all across Northern Arizona, including Flagstaff Municipal Court, Flagstaff Justice Court, Williams Justice Court, Page Magistrate Court, Page Municipal Court, and all courts in Sedona, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Prescott, Holbrook, Seligman, Kingman, Winslow, and more.
Free consultation on all misdemeanor and felony cases.
Call us or use our contact form today.